RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now – Reserve Bank of India has released an online notification for recruitment to the 14 Vacancies of Medical Consultant (MC) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in RBI Medical Consultant Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now
|Reserve Bank of India
|Medical Consultant (MC)
|No. of Posts
|Mode of Recruitment
|On Contract Basis
|Application Starting Date
|Application Ending Date
|25th April 2022
|RBI Medical Consultant Jobs Notification
|Address to send the application forms
|Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai Regional Office, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400001
To apply for the RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, RBI Medical Consultant used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- The applicant should possess an MBBS degree from any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the Allopathic system of medicine.
- Applicants having post-graduate degrees in General Medicine can also apply for this post.
- Applicant should have a minimum 02 (of two) years post qualification experience practicing Allopathic system of medicine in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner
- As per Reserve Bank of India job notification 2022, there are No Application fees to apply this 14 Medical Consultant job vacancies.
RBI used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
Salary Details 2022
- The Salary is given for Medical Consultant – Rs. 1,000/- Per Hour
How to Apply Online for RBI Medical Consultant Jobs 2022?
- Visit the official website @ opportunities.rbi.org.in
- Then click on the Current Vacancies -> Vacancies
- Then search for the “Engagement of Medical Consultant (MC)”
- When found, click on that link.
- Then check your eligibility criteria for the MC post.
- Then if you are eligible, download the Application Form.
- Fill it out and send it to the address provided below.
RBI Medical Consultant Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the RBI Medical Consultant exam will be uploaded on the RBI Medical Consultant website.
- Further, the direct link to download the RBI Medical Consultant exam will be provided to you here below.
RBI Medical Consultant Answer Key 2022
- The RBI Medical Consultant will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the RBI Medical Consultant answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the RBI Medical Consultant answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
RBI Medical Consultant Result 2022
- RBI Medical Consultant will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The RBI Medical Consultant result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the RBI Medical Consultant .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the RBI Medical Consultant exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.