Raj Bhavan Goa Group C Admit Card 2021 | Check Group C Exam Date – Raj Bhavan, Goa has released a notification for 12 vacancies of Public Relations Officer Press Liaison Officer, Photographer, Junior Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff (Peon), Assistant Cook, Waiter, Multi Tasking Staff (Maid Servant) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Raj Bhavan Goa Group C Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Raj Bhavan Goa Group C Exam Date 2021 will be announced in August 2021 Tentative .
Candidates can download the Raj Bhavan Goa Group C exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Raj Bhavan, Goa will release the Raj Bhavan Goa Group C Admit Card in the August 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
Raj Bhavan Goa Group C Admit Card 2021 | Check Group C Exam Date
|Organization Name||Raj Bhavan, Goa|
|Post Name||Public Relations Officer Press Liaison Officer, Photographer, Junior Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff (Peon), Assistant Cook, Waiter, Multi Tasking Staff (Maid Servant)|
|No. Of Posts||12 Posts|
|Exam Date||August 2021 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||August 2021 (Expected)|
Details Mentioned on the Raj Bhavan Goa Group C Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Raj Bhavan Goa Group C Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Raj Bhavan Goa Group C Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Raj Bhavan Goa Group C Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the Raj Bhavan, Goa @ rajbhavan.goa.gov.in.
- Raj Bhavan, Goa’s official page will be displayed on the screen.
- From the notification section, find the Raj Bhavan Goa Admit Card 2021 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc.
- Submit the details.
- Raj Bhavan Goa Hall Ticket 2021 will open on the screen.
- Download Raj Bhavan Goa Exam Admit Card.
|To Download Raj Bhavan Goa Group C Admit Card 2021|