Punjab Waqf Board Recruitment 2021 | 79 Posts | Application Form – Punjab Wakf Board has recently released the Recruitment Notification for the Various Posts. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for these posts online. The On-line Application dates has started from. Last date to submit application form is 6th April 2021. Detailed Information regarding the Education Qualification, Age Limit & Other Related Information of Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2021 is Provided Below.
Punjab Waqf Board Recruitment 2021 | 79 Posts | Application Form
|Organization Name||Punjab Waqf Board|
|Post Names||Teaching, Non Teaching|
|Total Vacancies||79 Posts|
|Walk-in Date||6th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Walk-in Interview, subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria|
- For the post of Lecturer PGT, the applicant must possess a 2nd class Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in B.Ed.
- For the post of TGT, The applicant must possess a 2nd class Bachelor Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in B.Ed.
- For the post of primary teacher, the applicant must be a graduate with at least 60% marks in B.Ed
- For the post of nursery teacher, the applicant must be a graduate and should possess a 2nd class Diploma in Elementary Education relevant subject.
- For the post of Diniyat Teacher, the applicant must possess a 2nd class Certificate in Hafiz & Alim/ Fazil.
- For the post of clerk, the applicant should have a 2nd class Bachelor Degree with at least one-year diploma in computer application. Candidates having a graduate degree in computer-related subjects (BSc IT/BCA etc) shall not require the one-year diploma separately
- For Physical Education, the applicant should possess a 2nd class degree in B.P. Ed from a recognized University
- For the post of Librarian, the candidate should be B.A. / B.Sc with a degree (B.Lib) in Library Science from any recognized university. Knowledge of automation of library will be added advantage
- For the post of accountant, the candidate should be a commerce graduate with working experience in Tally.
The Candidate Should be Born Between 18 – 37 Years as of 1st of July 2020.
There is No Application Fee for the Teaching, Non Teaching posts.
Candidates shall be selected solely based on their suitability as assessed through scheduled walk in interview, subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- Lecturer PGT – 11500/- Per Month
- Teacher – 10500/- Per Month
- Librarian/Clerk/accountant- 9500/- month
- Peon – Minimum Wages fixed by DC
How To Apply For Punjab Waqf Board Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @waqf.punjab.gov.in
- After Landing on the Home Page.
- Scroll down below.
- And Click on Teacher Recruitment Notice 2021.
- After Click on Detailed Notice.
- Check the Punjab Waqf Board Advertisement thoroughly.
- If Interested in the Teaching, Non Teaching posts, then fill the Application Form.
- And Send to the Officials before the last date.
|To Download the Punjab Waqf Board Jobs Notification 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Her|
|Official Website||Click here|