Punjab TET Notification 2022 | PSTET Exam Date | Eligibility | Apply Now – Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) has released an online notification for recruitment to the Various Vacancies of Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Punjab TET Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Punjab TET Notification 2022 | PSTET Exam Date | Eligibility | Apply Now
|Punjab School Education Board (PSEB)
|Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET)
|Punjab TET Application Starting Date
|To be Announced
|Application Closing Date
|To be Announced
|Mode of the Application Form
|To be Announced
|For Punjab TET Online Application 2022
To apply for the Punjab TET Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Punjab TET used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- You must meet the academic or professional qualifications specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010.
- You must be pursuing a teacher education course that the NCTE recognizes.
- If you’re applying for a Primary School Teacher (class 1 to 5), then you must have passed higher secondary education with at least a 50% aggregate score, along with a 2-year diploma in education.
- If you’re applying for a Secondary School Teacher (class 6 to 8), then you must have passed higher secondary education with at least a 50% aggregate score, along with a 4-year Bachelor’s degree.
|Fee for Paper-I
|Fee for Paper-II
|Fee for Paper-I & II
|General & BC
|SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped
|Ex-Serviceman (Self Only)
- Applicants who will score 60% or more in the PSTET Exam will be considered as qualified in Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Aspirants participating in Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test can go through PTET Exam Pattern and prepare for upcoming exam according to it.
- However, aspirants belonging to SC/ST, OBC, PWD, etc will be given 5% concession.
Steps for Punjab TET Online Registration 2022?
- Visit the official website @ pstet.pseb.ac.in
- Now PSTET home page will be opened.
- Then, click on the eligibility criteria.
- Check whether you are eligible or not.
- And if you are eligible, click on the New User option for registration.
- And then proceed to fill in all the details.
- At last, check all the details you have provided before clicking on submit button.
Punjab TET Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Punjab TET exam will be uploaded on the Punjab TET website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Punjab TET exam will be provided to you here below.
Punjab TET Exam Pattern
The question pattern for PSTET is 150 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with four alternatives, out of which one answer is correct. So for every correct answer, and luckily you don’t have any negative marks.
PSTET contains two papers:
- Paper I is conducted for candidates who teach classes 1 to 5 (Primary teacher) with eligible minimum qualifications.
- Paper II is conducted for candidates who teach classes 6 to 8 (TGT; Trained Graduate Teacher/Secondary teacher) with eligible minimum qualifications.
- Candidates who intend to teach for all and still meet the minimum qualifications set for both levels can apply for either paper.
Punjab TET Syllabus
The Punjab TET 2022 Syllabus for the Punjab State Teacher eligibility test (PSTET 2022) focus on the following topics:
- Child Development and Pedagogy: Understanding Children with their needs, Learning Pedagogy, and Concept of Inclusive Education.
- Language I (Punjabi): Concepts for language development and Comprehension based questions.
- Language II (English): Development of language and Comprehension based questions in English.
- Mathematics: Geometry, Arithmetic, Numbers, Mensuration, Algebra, Shapes, and Spatial Understanding.
- Environmental Studies: Air, Water, Habitats, Natural Resources, Solar System, Food Resource and Care, Our Surroundings.
- Social Studies/ Social Sciences: History, Geography, Political and Social Life, etc.
Punjab TET Answer Key 2022
- The Punjab TET will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Punjab TET answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Punjab TET answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Punjab TET Result 2022
- Punjab TET will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Punjab TET result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Punjab TET .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Punjab TET exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.