Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2021 | 750 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online – Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board has released the new notification to recruit the 750 School Librarian Vacancies. Applicants who are completed the 12th class can apply for the SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2021. The payment of the application fee will be made through the Credit/Debit/internet banking mode. The online application process begins on 5th April 2021 and same ends on 26th April 2021.
Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2021 | 750 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (Punjab SSSB)|
|Post Names||School Librarian|
|Starting Date||5th April 2021|
|Closing Date||26th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized university or Institution and candidates who have passed two years Diploma course in Library Science from a recognized university or Institution is Mandatory.
- Candidates should submit the relevant certificate at the time of joining. So without certificate then candidates are rejected directly.
- The General Category candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 37 years of age.
- The maximum age limit for a candidate belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of the State of Punjab will be 42 years.
- The maximum age limit for state and central government employees will be 45 years with exemption from the upper age limit.
- Upper age limit in case of ex-servicemen residing in Punjab Recruitment of Ex-Servicemen Rules, 1982 will be subject to periodic amendments. This age limit will be deemed to have been met if the remaining age after service in the Army has been reduced to * 3 years * after the reduction in their age.
- The maximum age limit for Diwang candidates residing in Punjab will be 47 years with a waiver of 10 years from the upper age limit.
- The upper age limit for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of married women as per instructions issued by the Government of Punjab vide letter No. 1/50/83-5PP(1368)/3454 dated 23.04.1984 will be relaxed up to 40 years.
- General Category – Rs. 1000/-
- SC, BC & EWS – Rs. 250/-
- Ex-Servicemen & Dependent – Rs. 200/-
- Physical Handicapped – Rs. 500/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination followed by the documents verification. The final merit list will be based on the candidate’s performance in the written exam.
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of Rs. 25,500/- per month from the respective board. Provident fund, pension, gratuity, medical attendance treatment, seniority, promotion etc or any other benefits will be considered at the selection time.
How To Apply For Punjab SSSB Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site of Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (Punjab SSSB) @sssb.punjab.gov.in
- After entering on to the Home Page.
- Click on Advertisement Section.
- And Download the Punjab SSSB Recruitment Advertisement.
- Read the Advertisement Carefully.
- If Interested in the School Librarian posts, then fill the Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And Submit to the Officials before the last date
|PSSSB Jobs School Librarian Notification 2021||Click Here|
|Punjab SSSB School Librarian Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|PSSSB School Librarian Result 2021||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|