PPSC Lecturer Mechanical Engineering Job 2022 | Eligibility, Apply – Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 31 Vacancies of Lecturer Mechanical Engineering Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in PPSC Lecturer Mechanical Engineering Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
PPSC Lecturer Mechanical Engineering Job 2022 | Eligibility, Apply
|Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
|Lecturer Mechanical Engineering
|No. of Posts
|Application Starting Date
|Application Ending Date
|Written Competitive Examination and Interview
|PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 Notification
|To Apply Online
|Online Registration Links
|NaukriResult.Com Telegram Channel Link
|NaukriResult.Com Facebook Page Link
|Follow Us On Twitter
To apply for the PPSC Lecturer Mechanical Engineering Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, PPSC Lecturer Mechanical Engineering used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- First class Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering (OR)
- First class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering.
- Should have passed Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
- The candidates MUST possess the requisite qualification before or by 2nd September 2022
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 1st January 2022 for the PPSC Lecturer Mechanical Engineering Vacancy 2022
|Online Application charges
|SC/ ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only.
|Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only
|No Fee to be paid
|EWS, PWD, and LDESM Punjab
|No Fee to be paid
|All Other Categories i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab, and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab.
- The procedure for selection of candidates for the post of Lecturer Mechanical Engineering (Group-A) will be done on the basis of a Written Competitive Examination and Interview.
- Selected candidates will be getting an initial pay of Rs. 47,600/- for the post of Lecturer Mechanical Engineering (Group A) Subordinate Institutes.
PPSC Lecturer Mechanical Engineering Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the PPSC Lecturer Mechanical Engineering exam will be uploaded on the PPSC Lecturer Mechanical Engineering website.
- Further, the direct link to download the PPSC Lecturer Mechanical Engineering exam will be provided to you here below.
PPSC Lecturer Mechanical Engineering Answer Key 2022
- The PPSC Lecturer Mechanical Engineering will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the PPSC Lecturer Mechanical Engineering answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the PPSC Lecturer Mechanical Engineering answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
PPSC Lecturer Mechanical Engineering Result 2022
- PPSC Lecturer Mechanical Engineering will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The PPSC Lecturer Mechanical Engineering result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the PPSC Lecturer Mechanical Engineering .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the PPSC Lecturer Mechanical Engineering exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.