PPSC Junior Auditor Job Notification 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply – Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 75 Vacancies of Junior Auditor (Group B) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in PPSC Junior Auditor Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
PPSC Junior Auditor Job Notification 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Auditor (Group B)|
|No. of Posts||75 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||
|Selection Process||Written Competitive Examination|
|PPSC Junior Auditor Jobs Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the PPSC Junior Auditor Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, PPSC Junior Auditor used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Should possess a degree in B.Com (Ist Division) or M.Com. (IInd Division) from a recognized University or institution.
- Should have passed Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
- The candidates MUST possess the requisite qualification before or by 12th August 2022
- Candidates who are interested in PPSC Junior Auditor Jobs 2022 should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 1st January 2022.
|Name of Category||Online Application charges||Exam Fee||Total|
|SC/ ST of all States and BC of Punjab State only.||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 750/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only||Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||Rs. 500/-|
|EWS, PWD, and LDESM
|Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||Rs. 500/-|
|All Other Categories i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab, and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab.||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1500/-|
- The procedure for selection of candidates for the post of Junior Auditor (Group-B) in the Department of Finance will be based on Written Competitive Examination.
- No interview shall be conducted for selection for these posts.
- Selected candidates will be getting the Initial pay of Rs. 35,400/- for the Junior Auditor (Group B) posts.
PPSC Junior Auditor Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the PPSC Junior Auditor exam will be uploaded on the PPSC Junior Auditor website.
- Further, the direct link to download the PPSC Junior Auditor exam will be provided to you here below.
PPSC Junior Auditor Answer Key 2022
- The PPSC Junior Auditor will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the PPSC Junior Auditor answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the PPSC Junior Auditor answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
PPSC Junior Auditor Result 2022
- PPSC Junior Auditor will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The PPSC Junior Auditor result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the PPSC Junior Auditor .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the PPSC Junior Auditor exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.