PPSC Assistant District Attorney Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary – Punjab Public Service Commission has released an online notification for recruitment to the 119 Vacancies of Assistant District Attorney Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in PPSC Assistant District Attorney Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
PPSC Assistant District Attorney Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant District Attorney|
|No. of Posts||119 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||20th May 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Competitive Examination|
|PPSC Jobs Notification 2022||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the PPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, PPSC Assistant District Attorney used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Persons who possess a degree of Bachelor of Law (Professional Degree) of a recognized university or institution or who are Barristers of England or Ireland or are members of
Faculty of Advocates of Scotland and are eligible for being enrolled as an Advocate under Advocates Act, 1961, and who have two years experience of practice at the Bar.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
- Provided further that where a ward of Defence Service Personnel, who is a bonafide resident of Punjab State, is appointed by direct appointment, he shall have to pass an examination of Punjabi Language equivalent to Matriculation Standard or he shall have to qualify a test conducted by the Language Wing of the Department of Education of Punjab Government within a period of two years from the date of his appointment.
- Provided further that where a War Hero, who has been discharged from defense services or paramilitary forces on account of disability suffered by him and his widow or dependent member of his family, is appointed under the instructions issued in this behalf by the Government, the person so appointed will not be required to possess aforesaid knowledge of Punjabi language
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01/01/2022.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 45 years for Punjab Government and its Board/ Corporation/ Commission and Authorities employees, all States/ Central Government employees.
- The upper age limit is relaxed up to 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab.
- Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
- The upper age limit is also relaxed up to 42 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women.
- The upper age limit is also relaxed up to 47 years for Persons with Disability of Punjab
PPSC Application Form Submission
- Candidates are advised to fill their details in the online application form carefully e.g., Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category for the post, Qualification, Experience, Photo & Signature, Category for a fee, etc.
- After the final submission of the online application form by the candidate, no change will be allowed, and the candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data filled in the online application form.
PPSC used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written Competitive Examination
- INITIAL PAY: Rs. 35,400/-
PPSC Assistant District Attorney Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the PPSC Assistant District Attorney exam will be uploaded on the PPSC Assistant District Attorney website.
- Further, the direct link to download the PPSC Assistant District Attorney exam will be provided to you here below.
PPSC Assistant District Attorney Answer Key 2022
- The PPSC Assistant District Attorney will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the PPSC Assistant District Attorney answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the PPSC Assistant District Attorney answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
PPSC Assistant District Attorney Result 2022
- PPSC Assistant District Attorney will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The PPSC Assistant District Attorney result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the PPSC Assistant District Attorney .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the PPSC Assistant District Attorney exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.