Passport Office Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply Now – Ministry of External Affairs has released an online notification for recruitment to the 24 Vacancies of Passport Officer, Deputy Passport Officer Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Passport Office Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 Passport Office Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply Now
Passport Office Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply Now
|Organization Name||Ministry of External Affairs|
|Post Name||Passport Officer, Deputy Passport Officer|
|No. of Posts||24 Posts|
|Mode of Recruitment||On Deputation Basis|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Last Date to Apply||7th August 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Passport Office Jobs 2022 Notification
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Deputy Passport Officer||23|
To apply for the Passport Office Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Passport Office used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or
- With five years of service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in Level-10/ 11 in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Nine years experience in Passport/ Consular Administration/ Emigration/ Finance/ Accounts/ Vigilance work/ Public Grievances for Passport Officer Post.
- 5 Years experience in Passport/ Consular Administration/ Emigration/ Finance/ Accounts/ Vigilance work/ Public Grievances for Deputy Passport Officer Post
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding fifty-six years as of the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Passport Office Selection may be based on interview.
- However check Notification.
Mode of Application
- Interested Aspirants can send their application via offline Mode.
- Click Official Notification to get address details.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Passport Officer||Level- 12 (78800- 209200)|
|Deputy Passport Officer||Level- 11 (67700- 208700)|
Passport Office Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Passport Office exam will be uploaded on the Passport Office website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Passport Office exam will be provided to you here below.
Passport Office Answer Key 2022
- The Passport Office will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Passport Office answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Passport Office answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Passport Office Result 2022
- Passport Office will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Passport Office result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Passport Office .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Passport Office exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.