OSSSC Laboratory Technician Admit Card 2022 | LT Exam Date Out – Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for 1000Vacancies Of Laboratory Technician Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the OSSSC Laboratory Technician Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the OSSSC Laboratory Technician Exam Date 2021 will Be Announced
Candidates can download the OSSSC Laboratory Technician exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission will release the OSSSC Laboratory Technician Admit Card is To Be Released. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 OSSSC Laboratory Technician Admit Card 2022 | LT Exam Date Out
- 1.0.1 Details Mentioned on the OSSSC Laboratory Technician Exam Hall Ticket 2022
- 1.0.2 Documents Required for the OSSSC Laboratory Technician Exam
- 1.0.3 Important Highlights For OSSSC Laboratory Technician Exam Hall Ticket
- 1.0.4 How To Download OSSSC Laboratory Technician Admit Card 2022
- 1.0.5 Important Links
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Admit Card 2022 | LT Exam Date Out
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Names||Laboratory Technician|
|Total Vacancies||1000 Posts|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Released|
|Admit Card Release Mode||Online|
Details Mentioned on the OSSSC Laboratory Technician Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the OSSSC Laboratory Technician Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For OSSSC Laboratory Technician Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download OSSSC Laboratory Technician Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission @ osssc.gov.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Scroll down the page, there you can see the “Recruitment News” section.
- In that search for the Odisha SSSC Laboratory Technician Admit Card 2022 link.
- Click on that link.
- Enter the credentials like Roll Number or Hall Ticket number, Date of Birth, and Recaptcha.
- Verify the details again.
- Check the details available on it.
- Take two or more copies of the OSSSC LT Admit Card 2022 while attending the exam.
|To Download OSSSC Laboratory Technician Hall Ticket 2022|