OSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2021 | Check OSSC Exam Date – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) authorities will release the OSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2021 on their official website. So the candidates, those who want to attend the exam they must and should download the OSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2021 . Candidates can download the OSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2021 from the links mentioned below .
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Various Posts. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 156 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online.
OSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2021 | Check OSSC Exam Date
|Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant Advt No: 4643/ OSSC|
|Number of Vacancies||156 Posts|
|Admit Card Release Date||Last week of April 2021 – Expected|
|Exam Date||5th, 6th May 2021|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Computer Skill Test, Certificate Verification|
All the Eligible Candidates Will be Called for the Main Written Examination. Date of Examination Will be Provided Separately on the Official Website.
Examination will be conducted in 3 Phases i.e.
- Phase I : Main Written Examination
- Phase II : Typing test in computer
- Phase III : Document Verification
Details Mentioned on the OSSC Junior Assistant Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the OSSC Junior Assistant Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For OSSC Junior Assistant Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download OSSC Junior Assistant Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- Visit the official site of Odisha Staff Selection Commission @ ossc.gov.in
- After the home page is opened check on with the What Is New section.
- Check for the OSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2021.
- Click on the download link.
- Once you click on the link given a new page with login details will be opened.
- Enter the details of User ID and Password.
- Then hit on the submit button.
- Later on, the respective Admit Card will be displayed check, and download carefully.
|To Download OSSC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2021||Click Here|
|To Download OSSC Junior Assistant Answer Key 2021||Click Here|
|o Download OSSC Junior Assistant Results||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|