OSSC ATO Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 250 Vacancies of Assistant Training Officer (ATO) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in OSSC ATO Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
OSSC ATO Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Training Officer (ATO)|
|No. of Posts||250 Posts|
|Notification Release Date||23rd December 2021|
|Start Date||To Be Announced|
|Closing Date||To Be Announced|
|OSSC ATO Jobs 2022 Notification PDF||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the OSSC ATO Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, OSSC ATO used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Candidates applying for the post must have passed NAC/ NTC from the NCVT recognized Institutions or Diploma/ Degree from AICTE approved Institutions.
- The candidate must have passed the M.E standard/ HSC examination with Odia as a language subject
- Minimum age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum age limit: 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
OSSC used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Selected candidates will get Rs 25,300/- permonth.
How To Apply For OSSC ATO Jobs 2022?
- Visit the official site @ ossc.gov.in
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) homepage will open.
- Now find the ” Indicative Advertisement for recruitment to the post of Assistant Training Officer-2021 Advt. No.4307/ OSSC Dtd.23.12.2021″ and click on it.
- Read all provided details.
- If you are eligible, then apply for OSSC ATO Jobs in online mode on or before the closing date.
- Detailed Advertisement indicating the schedule for the live online application form will be published shortly at the official site.
OSSC ATO Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the OSSC ATO exam will be uploaded on the OSSC ATO website.
- Further, the direct link to download the OSSC ATO exam will be provided to you here below.
OSSC ATO Answer Key 2022
- The OSSC ATO will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the OSSC ATO answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the OSSC ATO answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
OSSC ATO Result 2022
- OSSC ATO will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The OSSC ATO result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the OSSC ATO .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the OSSC ATO exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.