OPTCL JMOT Admit Card 2021 Download | Operator Trainee Exam Date – Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has released a notification for 200 Vacancies Of Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the OPTCL JMOT Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the OPTCL JMOT Exam Date 2021 is November 2021 – Tentatively
Candidates can download the OPTCL JMOT exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) will release the OPTCL JMOT Admit Card is November 2021 – Expected. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
OPTCL JMOT Admit Card 2021 Download | Operator Trainee Exam Date
|Organization Name||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)|
|Post Name||Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT)|
|No. of Posts||200 Posts|
|Exam Date||November 2021 – Tentatively|
|Admit Card Release Date||November 2021 – Expected|
|Mode of Admit Card Release||Online|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT) and Skill Test and Career Marking|
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- Total Number of Questions in this exam will be 200 questions.
- Maximum marks for this exam will be 200 marks.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each.
- Time allocated for this exam will be of 3 hours.
- There will be no Negative Marking.
Details Mentioned on the OPTCL JMOT Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the OPTCL JMOT Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For OPTCL JMOT Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download OPTCL JMOT Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ www.optcl.co.in.
- On the home page of the Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL),
- The latest updates will be scrolling.
- Check and click on the OPTCL Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Admit Card 2021 link.
- Provide the details such as “Application Number/ Password”.
- The admit card will be shown to you.
- Check all the details and download it.
|To Download OPTCL JMOT Hall Ticket 2021|