OPSC ASO Admit Card 2022 Download | ASO Exam Date Out – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a notification for 796 Vacancies Of Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the OPSC ASO Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the OPSC ASO Exam Date 2022 is 21st August 2022
Candidates can download the OPSC ASO exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will release the OPSC ASO Admit Card is To Be Released. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
OPSC ASO Admit Card 2022 Download | ASO Exam Date Out
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Section Officer (ASO)|
|No. of Posts||796 Posts|
|Exam Date||21st August 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Released|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Skill Test|
Details Mentioned on the OPSC ASO Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the OPSC ASO Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For OPSC ASO Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download OPSC ASO Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) @ opsc.gov.in.
- Then you will be taken to the official page of the Odisha Public Service Commission.
- Applicants must search in the what’s new section for the OPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2022.
- Click on that particular link and fill in your particular details in the required fields.
- Download the OPSC Assistant Section Officer Admit Card 2022.
- It is better to have 2 to 3 copies for the exam.
|To Download OPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2022||Admit Card|