Oil India Superintending Medical Officer Jobs 2021 | Apply Online – Oil India Limited has released the job notification for 6 posts of Superintending Medical Officer posts in their department. There are lots of job opportunities for direct recruitment at their positions. The online application form for the eligible candidates for these posts candidates can download from the official notification pdf. The last date for the application is 30th April 2021. Aspirants can see all the eligibility criteria, salary, total vacancies, selection process, last date, and other details are given below.
Oil India Superintending Medical Officer Jobs 2021 | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Post Names||Superintending Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Starting Date||14th April 2021|
|Closing Date||30th April 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||CBT, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
To apply for the OIL Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, OIL used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
OIL requires M.D/M.S, DNB candidates to apply for their Superintending Medical Officer notification 2021.
OIL job required a minimum of 37 years to a maximum of 42 years with good sprite. For more details on the age limit, kindly refer to the latest OIL Recruitment Notification 2021.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST, Ex-servicemen Candidates: 5 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
Pay the Fee through Online
- General/ OBC (NCL) Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/EWS/Ex-Servicemen candidates: Rs. Nill/-
On the basis of Computer Based Test, Personal Interview
- Appointment of provisionally selected candidate(s) to the above posts is subject to the candidates being
declared medically fit as per the standards prescribed in the Physical Fitness criteria available at(https://oilindia.com/Current_openNew.aspx) for the respective posts by OIL Hospital. The provisionally selected
- candidates will have to undergo Pre Employment Medical Examination (PEME) at OIL Hospital, Duliajan,
Assam OR PEME may also be conducted by a Govt. Medical Officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon
OR by an Authorized Medical officer of a hospital empaneled by the Company (List of company empaneled
hospital will be provided later if required).
- The provisionally selected candidate(s) will be finally selected to join OIL only after he/she is declared
medically fit by OIL Hospital. The decision of the OIL Hospital will be final and binding.
The Selected Candidates will get the Salary in the Rs.80000-220000
How To Apply For Oil India Superintending Medical Officer Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site of Oil India Limited @ oil-india.com.
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Click on careers.
- And then Current Openings.
- Download the ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER: EX RECT/2021/01.
- Read the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit to the Officials before the last date.
|Oil India Superintending Medical Officer Jobs Notification 2021 PDF||Jobs Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Link|