Odisha Civil Services Exam Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Apply Online – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 405 Vacancies of Group A Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Odisha Civil Services Exam Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 Odisha Civil Services Exam Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Apply Online
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.1.1 Nationality
- 1.1.2 Number of Attempts
- 1.1.3 Educational Qualification
- 1.1.4 Experience
- 1.1.5 Application Fee
- 1.1.6 Physical Standards
- 1.1.7 How To Apply For Odisha Civil Services Exam
- 1.1.8 Document to be Submitted along with the Application Form
- 1.1.9 Odisha Civil Services Exam Admit Card 2022
- 1.1.10 Odisha Civil Services Exam Answer Key 2022
- 1.1.11 Odisha Civil Services Exam Result 2022
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria
Odisha Civil Services Exam Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Group A (Odisha Administrative Service, Odisha Police Service, Odisha Finance Service), Group B (Odisha Cooperative Service, Odisha Revenue Service, Odisha Taxation and Accounts Service)|
|Total Vacancies||405 Posts|
To apply for the Odisha Civil Services Exam Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Odisha Civil Services Exam used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Both the male and the female candidates must be of Indian nationality.
- Candidates should avoid furnishing any false information as all the applications are carefully scrutinized by the commission.
- Candidates will have to produce the original Aadhaar Card or equivalent as an authentic ID proof during the certificate verification round.
Number of Attempts
The OPSC has specified the maximum number of attempts available to a candidate. Here are the number of attempts allowed by the commission for a particular community category:
- Unreserved- 04 Attempts
- S.E.B.C- 07 Attempts
- S.C. / S.T.- No Limits
- To apply for the OPSC OAS Exam, you must have a bachelor’s degree in any specialization or other qualification equivalent thereto from a recognized University.
- The OPSC OAS eligibility under education qualification also includes Odia language proficiency. The candidate must know to read, write and speak Odia fluently and must have:
- Passed Middle School examination with Odia as a language subject; or
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent exam with Odia as a medium of examination in the non-language subject; or
- Passed in Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class VIII or above; or
- Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard.
- As per the notification, there are no such eligibility criteria in terms of experience.
- Candidates with or without any experience can apply for this exam given that he/she fulfils other eligibility criteria.
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST of Odisha, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online): By using Debit/ Credit/ Net banking
- The candidate must be of good mental condition, bodily health, and free from any physical defects that are likely to interfere with the discharge of his duty in the services.
- Every candidate selected for appointment shall be examined by the medical board prescribed by the Government.
- A candidate, who fails to satisfy the Medical Board, shall not be appointed.
How To Apply For Odisha Civil Services Exam
- Visit the official website.
- After that candidates have to click on the link related to the latest notifications.
- Cross check all the information mentioned by the OPSC board in the official notification.
- Start the registration process.
- Fill up the required details while filling the application form.
- Upload all the needed documents in the prescribed format while applying.
- After that pay the application fees.
- Click on submit button, post completing the filling process
Document to be Submitted along with the Application Form
- H.S.C. or equivalent certificate;
- Intermediate/+2 Examination Certificate;
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate;
- Certificate of any other higher qualification(s);
- Caste Certificate for the claim of S.C./S.T./S.E.B.C., (wherever applicable)
- Required Odia Test Pass Certificate from the competent authority, (wherever applicable)
- Identity Card/Certificate issued by Rajya Sainik Board or Zilla Sainik Board, (wherever applicable).
- Identity Card issued by the Director of Sports, Odisha, wherever applicable.
- Disability certificate issued by the Medical Board.
- Certificate of good character from the Principal/Proctor/ Dean or Professor in charge of Department of Teaching of the College or University/ Institution in which last studied.
- Two recent passport size photographs with signature on its front, which is uploaded in the online application form.
- OPSC copy of challan (pay in slip) for payment of fee at SBI.
Odisha Civil Services Exam Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Odisha Civil Services Exam exam will be uploaded on the Odisha Civil Services Exam website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Odisha Civil Services Exam exam will be provided to you here below.
Odisha Civil Services Exam Answer Key 2022
- The Odisha Civil Services Exam will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Odisha Civil Services Exam answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Odisha Civil Services Exam answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Odisha Civil Services Exam Result 2022
- Odisha Civil Services Exam will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Odisha Civil Services Exam result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Odisha Civil Services Exam .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Odisha Civil Services Exam exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.