North Goa District Court Recruitment 2021 | 40 Posts | Eligibility | Salary – Court of the Principal District and Sessions Judge, North Goa has released an online notification for recruitment to the 40 post of Court Manager, Stenographer Grade-III, Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Peon, Watchman. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in North Goa District Court Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
North Goa District Court Recruitment 2021 | 40 Posts | Eligibility | Salary
|Organization Name||Court of the Principal District and Sessions Judge, North Goa|
|Post Names||Court Manager, Stenographer Grade-III, Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Peon, Watchman|
|Total Vacancies||40 Posts|
|Closing Date||20th September 2021|
|Address to send Application Form||Principal District & Sessions Judge, North-Goa, Panaji|
|Official Notification||North Goa District Court Job 2021 Notification PDF|
|Lower Division Clerk||16|
To apply for the North Goa District Court Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, North Goa District Court used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
Desirable:- Degree of Law
|Lower Division Clerk||Essential:
|Driver||1. Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/ Institution.
2. Driving license for the light motor vehicle.
3) Unblemished experience of at least 2 years in the line.
4. i) Essential: Knowledge of Konkani.
ii) Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi.
5. The incumbent will have to undergo a practical driving test conducted by the Inspector of the Directorate of Transport before selection. An Inspector of the Directorate of Transport and Asst. Engineer (Mechanical) from the Govt. The garage will be associated with the D.P.C./ D.S.C as experts.
- Not exceeding 45 years relaxable for O.B.C Category (03 years), Physically Disabled ( 10 years), Children of Freedom Fighter (05 years), S.T Category (05 years), S.C. Category (05 years), and Government Servants as per the instructions or orders issued by the Government from time to time.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Typing Test / Comprehensive Test
|Court Manager||Pay Matrix (Level-09)|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Pay Matrix (Level-04)|
|Lower Division Clerk||Pay Matrix (Level-02)|
|Driver||Pay Matrix (Level-02)|
|Peon||Pay Matrix (Level-01)|
|Watchman||Pay Matrix (Level-01)|
How to apply for North Goa District Court Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of North Goa District Court @districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Driver, Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Stenographer Grade III, Court Manager, Watchman Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Court of the Principal District and Sessions Judge North Goa asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 20.09.2021.