NMDC Executive Supervisor Grade Jobs 2021 | 21 Posts | Eligibility – National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 21 post of Deputy General Manager, Asst. General Manager, Senior Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager, Junior Officer, Shot Firer. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NMDC Executive, Supervisor, Workman Grade Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NMDC Executive Supervisor Grade Jobs 2021 | 21 Posts | Eligibility
|Organization Name||National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)|
|Post Names||Deputy General Manager, Asst. General Manager, Senior Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager, Junior Officer, Shot Firer|
|Total Vacancies||21 Posts|
|Notification Date||26th May 2021|
|Closing Date||16th June 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Supervisory Skill Test, Interview|
For Executive Grade: 20 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Mining) (M-8) – 01 Post
- Asst. General Manager (Mining) (M-7) – 01 Post
- Senior Manager (Mining)(M-6) – 01 Post
- Senior Manager (Finance) (M-6) – 02 Posts
- Manager (Finance) (M-5) – 04 Posts
- Manager (Mining) (M-5) – 05 Posts
- Manager (Commercial) (M-5) – 02 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Mining)(M-4) – 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Survey)(M-4) – 01 Post
For Supervisor Grade: 1 Posts
- Junior Officer (Mining)/Blasting Supervisor – 01 Post
To apply for the NMDC Executive, Supervisor, Workman Grade Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NMDC Executive, Supervisor, Workman Grade used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Deputy General Manager (Mining)||Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University|
|Asst. General Manager (Mining)||Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University|
|Senior Manager (Mining)||Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University|
|Senior Manager (Finance)||Graduation and CA/ ICWA or Engineering Graduate with MBA (Fin)|
|Manager (Finance)||Graduation and CA/ ICWA or Engineering Graduate with MBA (Fin)|
|Manager (Mining)||Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute of repute.|
|Manager (Commercial)||Degree in Engineering or Graduate from recognized University with MBA or PG Degree/ Diploma in Marketing/ Foreign Trade/ Sales Management (2 years duration) or Graduate in Engineering with CA/ICWA|
|Deputy Manager (Mining)||Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University|
|Deputy Manager (Survey)||Diploma in Mining Engineering or Mines & MineSurveying from a recognized University|
|Junior Officer (Mining)||Candidate should have Degree in Mining Engineering from recognized Institute|
|Shot Firer||Matric / 10th Passed|
Candidates can check the Experience Details and Detailed Educational Qualifications from the Official Notification.
- Candidate age limit for Deputy Manager post is 52 years is Mandatory to apply for NMDC Recruitment 2021 For Assistant General Manager, Senior Manager, Manager, and Deputy Manager age limit is 45 years is Mandatory.
- For the Junior Officer, the age limit is 35 years and for Shot Firer vacancy age limit is 30 years is Mandatory to apply for NMDC Jobs 2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/STs and 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer) and as per Govt. of India Guidelines for PwDs/Ex-Servicemen. For Departmental candidates (NMDC) age relaxation will be given up to 15 years.
Candidates have to pay the Application Fee.
- Executive Grade: Rs.500/-
- Supervisory Grade: Rs.250/-
- Workman Grade: Rs.150/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-servicemen categories will be exempted from paying Application Fee
- The mode of selection for eligible applicants for various posts in Executive Grade would be through interview
- The mode of selection for eligible applicants will be Written Test and Supervisory Skill Test for Supervisory posts.
- The mode of selection for eligible applicants for the post of Non Executive will be the Written Test and Skill Test. The eligible candidates as per age, qualification, experience, etc. will be called for Written Test
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Deputy General Manager (M-8)||1,20,000 -2,80,000|
|Asst. General Manager (M-7)||1,00,000-2,60,000|
|Senior Manager (M-6)||90,000 – 2,40,000|
|Manager (M-5)||80,000 – 2,20,000|
|Deputy Manager (M-4)||70,000 – 2,00,000|
|Junior Officer||37,000 – 1,30,000|
|Shot Firer (RS-4)||19,900 – 35,040|
How To Apply For NMDC Executive, Supervisor, Workman Grade Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @nmdc.co.in
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Click on Careers.
- And Download the NMDC Advertisement.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts, then fill the Online Application Fee.
- Upload all the information required.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And Submit to the Officials before the last date.
|To Download the NMDC Executive, Supervisor, Workman Grade Jobs Notification 2021 PDF|
|Online Registration Link|