NIACL AO Admit Card 2021 Download | AO Exam Date Out – New India Assurance Company Ltd (NIACL) has released a notification for 300 Vacancies Of Administrative Officer (Generalists -Scale 1) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the NIACL AO Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the NIACL AO Exam Date 2021 is 16th October 2021
Candidates can download the NIACL AO exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the New India Assurance Company Ltd (NIACL) will release the NIACL AO Admit Card in 1st week of October 2021 expected . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
NIACL AO Admit Card 2021 Download | AO Exam Date Out
|Organization Name||New India Assurance Company Ltd (NIACL)|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer (Generalists -Scale 1)|
|Total Vacancies||300 Posts|
|Exam Date||16th October 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||1st week of October 2021 expected|
|Job Location||Across India|
NIACL Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
Preliminary Examination :
|Subject||Max. Marks||Duration for each test/ section (Separately timed)|
Mains Exam :
- Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 marks.
- Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online.
- Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer.
- Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
- Written Exam will be Multiple choice Question of 200 Marks.
- The Time Duration of the test is 2 Hours (120 Min.).
|In Specialist stream, an additional test to assess technical & professional knowledge in the relevant discipline||40|
Exam Center for Preliminary Examination :
|State /UT / NCR||Centres (Phase-I)|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala,Guntur, Hyderabad,Kakinada,Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry,Tirupati,Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Bihar||Arrah,Aurangabad,Bhagalpur,Darbhanga,Gaya, Muzzafarpur,Patna, Purnea|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Surat|
|Daman & Diu||Surat|
|Delhi||Delhi,Faridabad, Ghaziabad,Greater Noida,Gurgaon|
|Haryana||Ambala,Hissar,Karnal,Kurukshetra,Panipat, Yamuna- Nagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur,Kangra,Kullu,Mandi, Shimla,Solan,Una|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar, Samba|
|Karnataka||Belgaum,Bengaluru, Gulbarga,Hubli,Mangalore, Mysore,Shimoga,Udipi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha,Kannur,Kochi,Kollam, Kottayam,Kozhikode, Malappuram,Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrichur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal,Gwalior,Indore,Jabalpur, Sagar,Satna,Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amaravati,Aurangabad, Chandrapur,Dhule,Jalgaon, Kolhapur,Latur,Mumbai/Thane/ Navi- Mumbai,Nagpur,Nanded, Nasik,Pune,Ratnagiri,|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar,Cuttack, Dhenkanal,Rourkela ,Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar,Bhatinda ,Jalandhar,Ludhiana,Mohali, Pathankot,Patiala|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai,Coimbatore, Madurai,Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur,Thiruchirapalli,Tirunelvelli,Vellore|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra,Aligarh,Prayagraj(Allahabad),Bareilly, Gorakhpur,Jhansi,Kanpur,Lucknow,Mathura, Meerut,Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar,Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Asansol,GreaterKolkata,Hooghly,Kalyani,Kolkata, Siliguri|
Exam Center for Mains Examination :
|State /UT / NCR||Centres (Phase-II)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam|
|Himachal Pradesh||Shimla, Hamirpur|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai/Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Pune|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow, Prayagraj (Allahabad)|
|West Bengal||Greater Kolkata|
Details Mentioned on the NIACL AO Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the NIACL AO Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For NIACL AO Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download NIACL AO Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ newindia.co.in
- Now, the home page of NIACL appears on the screen.
- Scroll down until you see the Download Call Letter (What’s New) Column.
- Click on it and then you will find the download link of NIACL AO Hall Ticket 2021.
- After clicking on it, you need to fill Login Credential at the right side of the page.
- Enter all the required details and submit the given details.
- Finally, newindia.co.in AO Call Letter 2021 appears on the screen.
- Download it and keep it safe for future use.
|To Download NIACL AO Hall Ticket 2021|
|NIACL AO Jobs 2021 | 300 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form