NHPC Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Stipend | Application Form – National Hydro-Electric Power Corporation Private Limited has released an online notification for recruitment to the 19 Vacancies of ITI Apprenticeship Training Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NHPC Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NHPC Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Stipend | Application Form
|National Hydro-Electric Power Corporation Private Limited
|ITI Apprenticeship Training Posts
|No of Posts
|Application Starting Date
|23rd January 2022
|Application Ending Date
|15th February 2022
|Central Government Jobs
|Online and Offline
|Download NHPC Jobs 2022 Notification
|To Apply Online
|Online Registration Link
|General Manager (HR), NHPC Regional Office, Banikhet VPO.Banikhet, Teh. Dalhousie Distt.Chamba, Himachal Pradesh, Pin code- 176303
To apply for the NHPC Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NHPC used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Passed ITI relevant discipline from any recognized Institute/ Board of Technical Education.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- The relaxation in maximum age limit is 05 years for SC/ ST; 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in ITI.
- The shortlisted candidate can be called for an Interview.
- The stipend will be as per Apprenticeship Act, 1961.
- The Apprentices will not be eligible for any other allowances or benefits.
How to Apply for NHPC ITI Apprenticeship Training Posts 2022?
- Visit the official site @ nhpcindia.com
- National Hydro-Electric Power Corporation Private Limited home page will be displayed.
- Click on the Careers tab.
- Search for the “Notification for Engagement of Trade Apprentices Under Apprentices Act 1961 at Regional Office, Banikhet”.
- Download the notification.
- Check eligibility criteria.
- Read instructions carefully.
- If eligible, apply for the Apprenticeship Training Posts 2022.
- Register themselves on the Apprenticeship portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and apply through this portal.
- The candidate has to take the printout of registration/ applied at the portal and send it along with all required documents mentioned in Advt. to the below-mentioned address.
- Aspirants need to complete the submission process before the last date.
NHPC Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the NHPC exam will be uploaded on the NHPC website.
- Further, the direct link to download the NHPC exam will be provided to you here below.
NHPC Answer Key 2022
- The NHPC will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the NHPC answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the NHPC answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
NHPC Result 2022
- NHPC will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The NHPC result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the NHPC .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the NHPC exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.