NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022, Eligibility, Salary, Application form – National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh has released an online notification for recruitment to the 5000 Vacancies of Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NHM UP CHO Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022, Eligibility, Salary, Application form
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|No. of Posts||5000 Posts|
|Mode of Recruitment||On Contract Basis|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||09 August 2022|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|NHM UP CHO Jobs Notification PDF||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
|Category||Number of Post|
To apply for the NHM UP CHO Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NHM UP CHO used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Candidate should have completed General Nursing and Midwifery / B.Sc Nursing / Post basic B.Sc Nursing from recognized university.
- Candidate must registered Nurse and Midwives from UP Nurse and midwives council.
- Candidate should have an age limit less than 35 years as on the date of 09.08.2022.
Age limit has applicable for following categories
- Candidate have an age relaxation for 3 years of OBC ( Non creamy Layer) and 5 years of SC /ST
- Disability candidates have an age relaxation for
- 10 years for General
- 13 years for OBC ( Non creamy layer)
- 15 years for SC / ST
- Candidate should be selected on basis of eligibility criteria, age limit and must have the registration certificate, Computer based test.
- The selected candidate will get a stipend for the training period is Rs.10,000 / per month.
- Candidate who successfully passed the examination will get a salary up to Rs.35, 000 per month.
NHM UP CHO Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the NHM UP CHO exam will be uploaded on the NHM UP CHO website.
- Further, the direct link to download the NHM UP CHO exam will be provided to you here below.
NHM UP CHO Answer Key 2022
- The NHM UP CHO will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the NHM UP CHO answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the NHM UP CHO answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
NHM UP CHO Result 2022
- NHM UP CHO will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The NHM UP CHO result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the NHM UP CHO .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the NHM UP CHO exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.