NHM HP CHO Jobs 2021 | 940 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online – National Health Mission (NHM) of Himachal Pradesh (HP) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 940 post of Community Health Officer (CHO). Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NHM HP CHO Job Notification before the last date
NHM HP CHO Jobs 2021 | 940 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM) of Himachal Pradesh (HP)|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|No. of Posts||940 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||21st June 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Job Location||Anywhere throughout the State in Health & Wellness Centre (Health sub-centers only).|
To apply for the NHM HP CHO Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NHM HP CHO used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
Any candidate who has successfully completed Bridge Programme for Certificate in Community Health (BPCCH) Course certified by IGNOU after doing B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing. (or) B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing candidates who have successfully completed the Integrated The course of Mid-Level Health Provider along with graduation (B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing as the case may be). The candidates will have to submit the certificate issued by the concerned Institution as per the specimen attached (in case of Integrated Course of Mid Level Health Provider) OR the certificate of successful completion of BPCCH issued by IGNOU. Either of the certificates has to mandatorily submit at the time of submission of application for these posts.
The applying candidates should be having an age of below 45 years at the last date of application submission. Age Relaxation is given up to 5 years in case the candidates belong to SC/ ST/ OBC.
There is No Application Fee.
The candidates who have applied for the NHM HP CHO Jobs Openings 2021 will be going through Written Examination as a selection process for Community Health Officer (CHO) post.
The selected candidates will be given a salary of Rs. 25000/- PM (fixed) + Performance Linked Incentive (Maximum up to Rs. 15000/- PM).
How To Apply for the NHM HP CHO Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official website of NHM HP @ nhm.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Community Health Officer (CHO) Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if National Health Mission, Himachal Pradesh asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
|NHM HP CHO Jobs 2021 Notification PDF||Official Notification|
|Applying online for NHM HP CHO Jobs 2021||Apply online|