NCL Senior Medical Officer Medical Specialist Jobs 2021 | Apply Online – Northern Coalfields Limited has declared an online notification for recruitment to the 49 post of Sr. Medical Specialist, Medical Specialist, Sr. Medical Officer, Sr. Medical Officer (Dental) . Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NCL Senior Medical Officer, Medical Specialist Notification before the last date 30th April 2021
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NCL Senior Medical Officer Medical Specialist Jobs 2021 | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Post Names||Sr. Medical Specialist, Medical Specialist, Sr. Medical Officer, Sr. Medical Officer (Dental)|
|Total Vacancies||49 Posts|
|Starting Date||10th April 2021|
|Closing Date||30th April 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
NCL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Sr. Medical Specialist/ Medical Specialist||20|
|Sr. Medical Officer||29|
Sr. Medical Specialist
- For General Surgery, General Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine -minimum qualification is MBBS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India with recognized Post Graduate Degree/DNB with minimum 3 years post qualification experience.
- For other Specialists, in addition to the above, Post Graduate Diploma is also considered as one of the minimum eligible qualifications.
- For General Surgery, General Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine -the minimum qualification is MBBS from a recognized Institute/ College approved by the Medical Council of India with a recognized PG Degree/ DNB.
- For other Specialists, in addition to the above, Post Graduate Diploma is also considered as one of the minimum eligible qualifications
Sr. Medical Officer – MBBS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India
Sr. Medical Officer (Dental) – BDS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India with 1-year post qualification experience from a Hospital/ Clinic
- Sr. Medical Specialist (E4 Grade) is 42 years for General/ UR.
- Sr. Medical Officer(including Dental)/ Medical Specialist in E3 Grade) is 35 years for General/ UR
There is No Application Fee for the above posts.
The mode of selection will be based on personal interviews.
- Sr. Medical Specialist/ Medical Specialist – Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 2,00,000
- Sr. Medical Officer – Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,80,000
How To Apply For NCL Senior Medical Officer Medical Specialist Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site of Northern Coalfields Limited @nclcil.in
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Click on Recruitments.
- And download the NCL Advertisement.
- If you are interested in the above posts.
- Fill the Application Form And Submit to the Officials before the last date.
Address to send the Application Form
The office of General Manager (Personnel/ Recruitment), Manpower & Recruitment Department, NCL HQ, Singrauli, Madhya Pradesh-486889
|To Download the NCL Senior MO Medical Specialist Jobs 2021 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|