NBU Recruitment 2021 | 54 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – University Of North Bengal has released an online notification for recruitment to the 54 Vacancies of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NBU Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NBU Recruitment 2021 | 54 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||University Of North Bengal|
|Post Names||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancies||54 Posts|
|Closing Date||30th September 2021|
|Apply Online||Online Registration Link|
|NBU Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF||Official Notification PDF|
To apply for the NBU Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NBU used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Professor||i. An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work, with a minimum of 10 (ten) research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of 120 (one hundred twenty) as per the criteria given in Appendix II,
iv. A minimum of 10 years teaching experience in University as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor and/ or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/ National level institutions with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates. Teaching/ research experience must be substantiated by relevant documents, eg. Grade Pay. LPC, Salary Slip, etc.
|Associate Professor||i. Good academic record with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines.
ii. A Master’s degree with a least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
iii. A minimum of 8 (eight) years of experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, or Accredited Research Institution/ Industry with a minimum of 7 (seven) publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of 75 (seventy-five) as per criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2. Teaching/ research experience must be substantiated by relevant documents, eg. Grade Pay. LPC, Salary Slip, etc
|Assistant Professor||i) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point–scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/ SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil/ Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case, maybe exempted from NET/ SLET/ SET
- The upper age limit is 37 (thirty-seven) years on 1st January of the year of the advertisement relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC category (non –creamy layer) candidates for the post of Assistant Professor.
- Differently–abled candidates (except in the post of Physical Education) are entitled to an age relaxation of 10 years.
- Age relaxation of 5 years is available to the candidates possessing a Ph.D. degree.
- Application fees: Rs. 600/- for the post of Assistant Professor (Rs.300/- for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/
- PH candidates), Rs. 1500/- for the post of Associate Professor (Rs. 750/- for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/
- PH candidates), Rs. 2000/- for the post of Professor (Rs. 1000/- for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ PH candidates).
NBU used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
|Professor||Pay Level: 14|
|Associate Professor||Pay Level: 13A|
|Assistant Professor||Pay Level: 10|
How to apply for NBU Job 2021
- Visit the official website @ nbu.ac.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if University Of North Bengal asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference
NBU Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the NBU exam will be uploaded on the NBU website.
- Further, the direct link to download the NBU exam will be provided to you here below.
NBU Answer Key 2021
- The NBU will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the NBU answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the NBU answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
NBU Result 2021
- NBU will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The NBU result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the NBU .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the NBU exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.