NBEMS Recruitment 2021 | 42 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply online – National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences has released an online notification for recruitment to the 42 post of Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NBEMS Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NBEMS Recruitment 2021 | 42 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply online
|National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences
|Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant
|15th July 2021
|14th August 2021
|Central Government Jobs
- Junior Assistant – 8 Posts
- Senior Assistant – 30 Posts
- Junior Accountant – 4 Posts
To apply for the NBEMS Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NBEMS used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
Education Qualification and Required Experience
- For Junior Assistant Post: Candidate should have a Degree from recognized University/Board and To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE is Necessary.
- For Senior Assistant Post: Candidate should Pass Senior Secondary Examination from a recognized Board/University recognised by Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Education Authority. Candidate Proficiency in the use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture.
- For Junior Accountant Post: Candidate should have Bachelor Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognized University and to qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE. Candidate should have Three Years’ experience in dealing with Accounts in some Govt. institutions with knowledge of computer-based accounting.
Candidate should pay the examination fee of UR/OBC category is Rs. 1500+18%GST and for SC/ST/PwD/Women will be exempted from the examination fee. Bank Process and Service Taxes will be charged extra by the Bank.
Candidates Age Should be Upto 27 Yrs.
For General and OBC – 03 Yrs Age Relaxation for OBC Candidates.
For SC/ST/ PWD – 05 Yrs Age Relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 10 Yrs Age Relaxation for PwD.
There will be two stages of examination:
Stage-I– The Stage-I Examination shall be a Computer Based Test (CBT) comprising 200 Questions with maximum marks of 200. The duration of the objective type test shall be of 180 Minutes (Three hours). There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in CBT. The minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for SC/ST and
50% for others.
The Stage-II Examination (Computer Knowledge/Skill Test) shall be of 100 marks and the time duration shall be 75 minutes. Candidates shall be provided a text in English of approximately 500 words which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format within 15 minutes for adjudging the performance of the candidate
|Pay Matrix Level 7
|Pay Matrix Level 2
|Pay Matrix Level 2
How To Apply For NBEMS Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @natboard.edu.in
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Check the Advertisement in the Notice Board.
- And Download the Advertisement No. 21005/RECT/2020.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts, then fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And Submit to the officials before the last date.
|To Download the NBEMS Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF
|Online Registration Link
|NBEMS Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @ natboard.edu.in