NAPS IRCTC COPA Jobs 2021 | 150 Posts | Eligibility | Stipend | Apply – Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation Ltd has released an online notification for recruitment to the 150 Vacancies of Computer Operator And Programming Assistant Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NAPS IRCTC COPA Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NAPS IRCTC COPA Jobs 2021 | 150 Posts | Eligibility | Stipend | Apply
|Organization Name||Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation Ltd|
|Post Names||Computer Operator And Programming Assistant|
|Number of Posts||150 Posts|
|Closing Date||To Be Announced|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
||Link 1 | Link 2|
To apply for the NAPS IRCTC COPA Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NAPS IRCTC COPA used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Aspirants who have completed the 10th class are eligible to fill the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) IRCTC COPA Application Form
The selected candidates can get a Stipend of Rs. 6,000/- to Rs. 9,000/- for the Computer Operator And Programming Assistant Post.
NAPS Job Training 2021 Details
- Course Name is Computer Operator and Programming Assistant. The duration of the course is 15 months.
- Basic Training time is 500 Hours and On the Job Training Duration is 12 months.
- IRCTC Ltd, 11th Floor, B-148, Statesman House, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 110 001.
How To Apply For NAPS IRCTC COPA Jobs 2021
- visit the official site @ apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Computer Operator And Programming Assistant Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.