NABCONS Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Application Form, Apply – NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 13 Vacancies of Middle-Level Consultant, Enumerator Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NABCONS Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NABCONS Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Application Form, Apply
|NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS)
|Middle-Level Consultant, Enumerator
|No. of Posts
|Application Starting Date
|Application Ending Date
|10th July 2022
|Central Government Jobs
|Interview & Medical Tests
|Download NABCONS Jobs Notification
|To Apply Online
|Online Registration Links
|No. of Posts
To apply for the NABCONS Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NABCONS used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Name of the Post
|Educational Qualifications & Experience
|Middle Level Consultant
- Graduate post-graduate in Agriculture and allied subjects i.e. Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Agricultural Engineering, Dairy Technology, Veterinary and Animal Scienceonly
- Experience : 1-4 years’ experience in Natural resource management/ Financing/ Value chain management/ Agri. Marketing based projects/studies
- Graduate from any Recognized University
- Experience : 1-2 years’ experience in Natural resource management/ Financing/ Value chain management/ Agri. Marketing based projects/ studies
|Age Limit (Years)
|24 – 65
|24 – 45
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
|Salary (Per Month)
|Rs. 41,000 – 50,000/-
|Rs. 20,000 – 25,000/-
How to Apply For NABCONS Recruitment 2022 ?
- Visit the official website @ www.nabcons.com.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Enumerator, Middle-Level Consultant Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if NABARD Consultancy Services asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
NABCONS Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the NABCONS exam will be uploaded on the NABCONS website.
- Further, the direct link to download the NABCONS exam will be provided to you here below.
NABCONS Answer Key 2022
- The NABCONS will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the NABCONS answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the NABCONS answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
NABCONS Result 2022
- NABCONS will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The NABCONS result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the NABCONS .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the NABCONS exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.