Nabarangpur District Court Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply Now – Office of the District Judge, Nabarangpur has released an online notification for recruitment to the 21 Vacancies of Stenographer Grade-III, Jr. Clerk-Copyist, Jr. Typist Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Nabarangpur District Court Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 Nabarangpur District Court Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply Now
- 1.1 Vacancies Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
Nabarangpur District Court Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply Now
|Organization Name||Office of the District Judge, Nabarangpur|
|Post Names||Stenographer Grade-III, Jr. Clerk-Copyist, Jr. Typist|
|Total Vacancies||21 Posts|
|Closing Date||22nd June 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Typewriting Test, Viva Voce|
|Job Location||Nabarangpur, Odisha|
|Nabarangpur District Court Jobs 2022 Notification
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
To apply for the Nabarangpur District Court Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Nabarangpur District Court used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- The candidate shall be a citizen of India and shall have passed at least +2 Examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section-3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board or University, as the case may be have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates should have a mimimum of 18 years and a maximum of 32 years as of 22nd June 2022.
Application Fees Details
- For General/ OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee Nil.
- The candidates who have qualified in the written test shall be called for Computer Science (Practical) and shorthand/ typewriting tests as the case may be, the candidates selected in the practical tests shall be called for the viva-voce test.
- The candidates who would appear for the typewriting test shall bring their own typewriter machine.
|Stenographer Grade-III||Level-7 Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-|
|Jr. Clerk-Copyist||Level-4 Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-|
|Jr. Typist||Level-4 Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-|
Nabarangpur District Court Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Nabarangpur District Court exam will be uploaded on the Nabarangpur District Court website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Nabarangpur District Court exam will be provided to you here below.
Nabarangpur District Court Answer Key 2022
- The Nabarangpur District Court will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Nabarangpur District Court answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Nabarangpur District Court answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Nabarangpur District Court Result 2022
- Nabarangpur District Court will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Nabarangpur District Courtresult pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Nabarangpur District Court .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Nabarangpur District Court exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.