MPSC Group B Mains Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date Out – Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a notification for Various Vacancies Of Group C Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the MPSC Group B Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the MPSC Group B Exam Date 2022 is 9th July, 17th, 24th, and 31st July 2022
Candidates can download the MPSC Group B exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) will release the MPSC Group B Admit Card is To be released. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 MPSC Group B Mains Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date Out
MPSC Group B Mains Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date Out
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||Group B|
|MPSC Group B Mains Exam Date 2022||9th July, 17th, 24th, and 31st July 2022|
|Admit Card Release Status||Released|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online|
Details Mentioned on the MPSC Group B Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the MPSC Group B Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For MPSC Group B Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download MPSC Group B Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ mpsc.gov.in
- Search for the MPSC Combine Hall Ticket 2022 link
- Open the respective link once you find it
- Give in your details in the fields asked and submit
- Then your admit card will get appeared on the screen
- Finally, download the admit card and take a hard copy of it to carry it for the exam
|To Download MPSC Group B Hall Ticket 2022||Admit Card|