MoHFW Recruitment 2021 | 8 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 08 post of Consultant (Public Health), Consultant (Research), Consultant (IEC), Consultant (Social Science), Consultant (IT), Consultant (Training), Multimedia Designer, Programme Assistant. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in MoHFW Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
MoHFW Recruitment 2021 | 8 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW)|
|Post Names||Consultant (Public Health), Consultant (Research), Consultant (IEC), Consultant (Social Science), Consultant (IT), Consultant (Training), Multimedia Designer, Programme Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||8 Posts|
|Starting Date||24th May 2021|
|Closing Date||2nd June 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Consultant (Public Health)||01|
|Consultant (Social Science)||01|
To apply for the MoHFW Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, MoHFW used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
The Candidates must have PG, Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Graduation in the respective fields with Experience from a recognized university.
Should not have attained the age of 63 years.
There is No Application Fee for the MoHFW Openings 2021.
The Officials will conduct the Interview.
- Minimum: Rs.35,000/-
- Maximum: Rs.1,20,000/-
How to apply for MOHFW Job 2021
- Visit the official MOHFW website @ www.mohfw.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Programme Assistant, Consultant, Multimedia Designer Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Ministry of Health and Family Welfare asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 02.06.2021.
|To Download the MoHFW Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF|
|Address to send the Application Form – ” The Director”, CHEB, Kotla Road, Opposite Mata Sundri College, New Delhi 110002|
|Email ID to send the Application Form – [email protected]|