MNNIT Assistant Professor Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date – Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) officials will release MNNIT Assistant Professor Hall Ticket in the month of April 2021 tentative. A total of 143 vacancies for faculty positions at the level of Assistant Professor (Grade-II) – Academic Level 10/11 and Assistant Professor (Grade-I) – Academic Level 12 has been announced in various Academic Departments of the Institute.
MNNIT Assistant Professor Exam Admit Card is issued by Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) officials on its official site. Further, officials will conduct MNNIT Assistant Professor Exam in the month of May 2021 tentative.
|Organization Name||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|No. Of Posts||143 Posts|
|Exam Date||May 2021 (tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||April 2021 (expected)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Details Mentioned on MNNIT Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of Exam Centre
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Test Centre Address
- Candidate Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Roll Number
- Exam Centre Code
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Examination Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Applicant Photograph
Documents Required for the MNNIT Exam
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Employee ID
- Driving License
Important Highlights For MNNIT Assistant Professor Admit Card
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
To Download MNNIT Assistant Professor Hall Ticket
- Visit the official site @ mnnit.ac.in.
- The Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) official main page will open on the screen.
- From the advertisement section, search for MNNIT Assistant Professor Admit Card 2021 link.
- Provide password credentials like register number, DOB, etc.
- Tap on the submit button.
- MNNIT Assistant Professor Hall Ticket will display on the screen.
- Download MNNIT Assistant Professor Exam Admit Card and carry it to the exam hall.
|To Download MNNIT Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|