MANIT Recruitment 2021 | 107 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now – Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology has released an online notification for recruitment to the 107 post of Assistant Professor . Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in MANIT Job Notification before the last date All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
MANIT Recruitment 2021 | 107 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now
|Organization Name||Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology|
|Post Names||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancies||107 Posts|
|Notification Date||13th August 2021|
|Closing Date||15th September 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test and/ or Technical Presentation and interview.|
|Address to send the Application Form||The Registrar, MANIT, Bhopal – 462003|
|Official Notification||MANIT Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF|
Eligibility Criteria : MANIT Recruitment 2021
- To apply for the MANIT Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits.
- Actually, MANIT used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- For All Engineering Departments, B.Tech/ BE or any other equivalent degree in the relevant discipline and M.Tech/ ME/ MS or any equivalent degree in relevant discipline. For computer applications, MCA may also be considered.
- For Humanities/ Management/ Applied Science: BA/ BSc/ BCom or any equivalent undergraduate degree and MA/ MSc/ MCom/ MBA or any equivalent PG degree in relevant discipline.
- Essential Qualification for Department of Mathematics, Bioinformatics, and Computer
Applications: Faculty (Mathematics): Ph.D. in relevant discipline with Mathematics at graduation level and M.Sc./ MS/ MA in Mathematics; Faculty(Computer Applications): Ph.D. in relevant discipline with B.Sc./ B.Sc. (Hons)/ BCA /BIT of minimum three years full-time degree from a recognized university in a relevant discipline and MCA (minimum three years)/ M.Tech (CSE/ IT) from a recognized university; The qualifications are as per NIMCET & CCMT norms)
- Essential Qualification for Centre for Artificial Intelligence: B.Tech: Any branch of Engineering; M.Tech: Artificial Intelligence/ CSE/ IT and Ph.D.: In the area of specialization related to AI
- Essential Qualification for Centre of Excellence in Product Design & Smart Manufacturing: B.Tech: Mechanical Engg./ Smart manufacturing, Bachelor of Design. M.Tech: Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Mechatronics and Automation, Computer-Aided Design (CAD), Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM), Artificial Intelligence in Robotics, Micro Manufacturing, Machine Learning Techniques in Mechanical Engineering. Ph.D.: In the relevant area of specialization related to the smart manufacturing field
- Essential Qualification for Center for Excellence in Water Management: B.E./ B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/ Agricultural Engineering/ Agricultural and Food Engineering with M.Tech and Ph.D. in relevant specialization required.
- Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years is discouraged except in the case of faculty with an exceptionally brilliant research career and with ongoing or approved externally funded research projects
- Candidates belonging to the Unreserved/ OBC category have to pay the application fee of Rs.1200.00 (Rupees One Thousand Two Hundred Only) through SBI Collect which is non-refundable.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD categories and women candidates are exempted from the application fee.
MANIT used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
|Assistant Professor Grade-II (On Contract basis)||Group A, Level-10 (Entry pay Rs.70900/- ) (Pre-revised pay in PB-3, AGP Rs. 6000)|
|Assistant Professor Grade-II (On Contract basis) Group A||Group A, Level-11 (Entry Pay Rs.73100/-) (Pre-revised pay in PB-3, AGP Rs. 7000).|
|Assistant Professor Grade-I Group A||Level-12 (Entry pay Rs.101500/-) (Pre-revised pay in PB-3, AGP Rs. 8000)|
How To Apply For MANIT Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website @ www.manit.ac.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Assistant Professor Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 15.09.2021.