Manipur Education Department Office Assistant Previous Question Papers PDF – Directorate of Education, Government of Manipur has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Office Assistant, for that they shall upload the Previous Question Papers and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Previous Question Papers and Exam Pattern Here.
Manipur Education Department Office Assistant Previous Question Papers
|Directorate of Education, Government of Manipur
|Previous Question Papers
|Written Test and Computer (Practical)
|Manipur Education Department Office Assistant Topics & Exam Pattern PDF
Exam Pattern 2023
- The type of exam is Objective.
- The number of questions is 200.
- The total maximum number of marks is 200.
- The time duration for General English, Precise Writing Drafting, and Essay are 3 Hours.
- The time duration for General Knowledge is 1 1/2 hours.
- The time duration for Computer (Practical) is 1 1/2 hours.
|Type of the
|1. General English, Precise Writing Drafting, and Essay
|2. General Knowledge
|3. Computer (Practical)
Manipur Education Department Office Assistant Previous Question Papers PDF Download
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Previous Question Papers of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
- To Download Manipur Education Department Office Assistant Previous Question Paper PDF – General English
- To Download Manipur Office Assistant General Knowledge Previous Paper PDF
- To Download Manipur Education Dept Computer Question Paper PDF
Importance of Practicing Previous Year Paper PDF:
- Practicing the Previous Year Question Papers is the mock of the real exam scenario.
- By consistently solving the old question papers you can easily avoid unwanted panic or nervousness while attending the real exam.
- Solved Practice Paper helps candidates to score high marks in the Exam Preparation.
- Candidates should Practice Previous Year Paper for understanding the types of questions asked in the written exam.
- Aspirants can improve their time management and accuracy by continuously practicing.
- Practicing more papers will give you the feel of attending the real exam. So you can avoid your unnecessary panic.
- After practicing Previous Year Paper don’t forget to analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on your weak topics more and convert them into your strengths.
- Practice more previous year’s Question papers before the exam.
- As the exams are of shorter duration, practicing more papers is very much important to attempt more questions in a shorter time period.
- After practicing the Previous Year Papers, analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on the weak topics more and convert them into your strength.
- Practicing in this way will give quality results.