MAHADISCOM Admit Card 2021 Out | JA Exam Date @ mahadiscom.in – Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) has released a notification for Graduate Engineer Trainee, Diploma Engineer Trainee, Junior Assistant Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the MAHADISCOM Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the MAHADISCOM Exam Date 2021 will annonuced in 1st Week Of September 2021 (Expected)
Candidates can download the MAHADISCOM exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) will release the MAHADISCOM Admit Card is 20th September 2021. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 MAHADISCOM Admit Card 2021 Out | JA Exam Date @ mahadiscom.in
MAHADISCOM Admit Card 2021 Out | JA Exam Date @ mahadiscom.in
|Organization Name||MAHADISCOM – Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL)|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee, Diploma Engineer Trainee, Junior Assistant|
|Exam Date||25th, 26th October 2021|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Admit Card Mode||Online|
Details Mentioned on the MAHADISCOM Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the MAHADISCOM Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For MAHADISCOM Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download MAHADISCOM Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official [email protected] www.mahadiscom.in.
- Scroll down the home page, to see the latest links.
- Search and give a click on MAHADISCOM Online Exam Admit Card 2021 link.
- Tapping on it will lead to another page.
- There you can see the details regarding the online exam.
- Again click on the link available.
- You will be redirected to another page.
- Enter the login details to view the MAHADISCOM Online Exam Call Letter 2021.
- Check all the information and download it.
|To Download MAHADISCOM Hall Ticket 2021|