LAHDC Panchayat Accounts Assistant Jobs 2021 | 55 Posts | Apply Online – Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council has released the job notification for 55 posts of Panchayat Accounts Assistant posts in their department. There are lots of job opportunities for direct recruitment at their positions. The online application form for the eligible candidates for these posts candidates can download from the official notification pdf. The last date for the application is 30th April 2021.
LAHDC Panchayat Accounts Assistant Jobs 2021 | 55 Posts | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council|
|Post Name||Panchayat Accounts Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||55 Posts|
|Closing Date||30th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Objective Type Written Test|
Graduation from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks for open and 45% marks for reserved category in any subjects [Commerce, Business Administration, Science, Computer Application/ It, Any Other discipline with Mathematics, Statistics or Economics as one of the subject]
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for age details.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Applicants can check the Application Fee information from the Official Notification
- Candidates will be selected based on Objective Type Written Test.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
In order to know details about the LAHDC Panchayat Accounts Assistant Salary refer to the Official Notification.
How to Apply for LAHDC Panchayat Accounts Assistant Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official site @ leh.nic.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Panchayat Accounts Assistant Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
|LAHDC Panchayat Accounts Assistant Jobs 2021 Notification||Jobs Notification|
|Apply Online||Online Registration Links|