KSLU Recruitment 2021 | 13 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now – Karnataka State Law University has released an online notification for recruitment to the 13 post of Professor in Law, Associate Professor in Law, Assistant Professor in Law, Assistant Professor in Non-Law and Other Academic Staff, Assistant Professor in Non-Law. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in KSLU Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
KSLU Recruitment 2021 | 13 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Law University|
|Post Names||Professor in Law, Associate Professor in Law, Assistant Professor in Law, Assistant Professor in Non-Law and Other Academic Staff, Assistant Professor in Non-Law|
|Total Vacancies||13 Posts|
|Notification Date||12th August 2021|
|Closing Date||27th September 2021|
|Address to send the Application Form||The Registrar, Karnataka State Law University, Navanagar, Hubballi-580025|
|Official Notification||KSLU Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF|
|Professor in Law||01|
|Associate Professor in Law||02|
|Assistant Professor in Law||02|
|Assistant Professor in Non-Law and Other Academic Staff||05|
|Assistant Professor in Non-Law||03|
- To apply for the KSLU Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits.
- Actually, KSLU used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations.
- Let discuss the further details below.
Assistant Professors: (A or B)
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- The Ph.D. Degree shall be a mandatory qualification for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor in University with effect from 01-07-2021 (UGC Regulations 2018, Clause No. 3.10). OR
- B.The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/ institution with a ranking among the top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following.
- (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS)
- (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE)
- (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai)
Assistant Director of Physical Education and Sports: (A or B)
- A Master’s Degree in Physical Education and Sports or Physical Education or Sports Science with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in point-scale, wherever the grading the system is followed)
- Record of having represented the University/ College at the inter-university/ inter collegiate competitions or the State and/ or national championships.
- The Ph.D. Degree shall be a mandatory qualification for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor in University with effect from 01-07-2021 (UGC Regulations 2018, Clause No. 3.10).
- Pass the Physical Fitness Test conducted 1n accordance with UGC Regulations 2018.
- An Asian game or commonwealth games medal winner who has a degree at least at Post-Graduation level.
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in Law.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (Or an equivalent grade on a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed)
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College
- Accredited Research Institution/ industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria are given in Appendix II, Table-2.
Professor: (A orB)
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in Law and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals, and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in appendix II, Table-2.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university / College as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/ Professor, and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University / National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
- An Outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in Law from any academic institutions (not included in A above)/ industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge of Law supported by documentary evidence provided he/ she has ten years experience
- The candidates have to pay Rs. 700/– Application Fee + Rs. 1200/- Processing fee for the post of Assistant Professor, and Rs. s700/- Application Fee + Rs. 1800/- for the post of Associate Professor and Professor.
- (50% concession in processing fees in the case of SC/ ST/ Cat-I).
|Assistant Professor||Have to pay Rs. 700/- Fees: Rs.1200/-|
|Associate Professor||Have to pay Rs. 700/- Fees: Rs.1800/-|
- The Officials may conduct the Interview as part of the selection procedure.
How To Apply For KSLU Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website @ kslu.karnataka.gov.in/.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Assistant Professor in Non-Law, Assistant Professor in Law, Associate Professor in Law, Assistant Professor in Non-Law and Other Academic Staff, Professor in Law Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Karnataka State Law University asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 27.09.2021.