KSCCF Admit Card 2021 Released | Check KSCCF Exam Date – Karnataka State Cooperative Consumer Federation General has released a notification for various Vacancies of Non-Backlog Posts (Accountant, First Division Assistant, Sales Assistant, Typist, Peons), Backlog Posts (Junior Pharmacist) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the KSCCF Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the KSCCF Exam Date 2021 is Mentioned On Admit Card
Candidates can download the KSCCF exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Karnataka State Cooperative Consumer Federation General will release the KSCCF Admit Card is Available Now. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
KSCCF Admit Card 2021 Released | Check KSCCF Exam Date
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Cooperative Consumer Federation General|
|Post Name||Non-Backlog Posts (Accountant, First Division Assistant, Sales Assistant, Typist, Peons), Backlog Posts (Junior Pharmacist)|
|Exam Date||Mentioned On Admit Card|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
Details Mentioned on the KSCCF Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the KSCCF Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For KSCCF Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download KSCCF Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ ksccsf.org
- The home page of Karnataka State Cooperative Consumer Federation General will appear on the screen.
- Now scroll down the page, and find the KSCCF Hall Ticket 2021 link.
- After finding the lock, then click on that link.
- Enter the credentials like Registration ID and Date of Birth.
- Then click on Download Admission Ticket Button.
- Check the details on KSCCF Hall Ticket 2021.
- Take a hard copy to attend the exam.
|To Download KSCCF Admit Card 2021|