KMAT Karnataka 2023 Notification | Eligibility | Exam Dates | Apply Online – KMAT Karnataka 2023 is an exam which is conducted by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate College Association. This exam is conducted once a year in the month of July. KMAT is a state level management level entrance exam and this exam is conducted to provide admission to MCA, MBA and PGDMA approved programmes approved by AICTE. It is a pan-India exam that will be conducted across the country in 10 cities of karnataka and bangalore state.
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Notification | Eligibility | Exam Dates | Apply Online
|Organisation Name||KPPGCA, Govt of Karnataka|
|Examination Name||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test|
|Exam Type||Post Graduate Test|
|Issue of Notice||April-2023|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Frequency||Once in a year|
To apply for the KMAT Karnataka Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, KMAT Karnataka used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
For MBA/PGDMA course:
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 3 years duration/ Master’s Degree
- Appearing: Students appearing in the qualifying examination will also be eligible for the exam
For MCA course:
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree.
- Compulsory Subjects: Mathematics as their compulsory subject in the qualifying examination.
All candidates have to pay the application form fee according to the category of the candidates. Once the payment is made by the candidates, it will not be refunded. Keep copies of the filled application form for further use. Take a look at the important point below:
- The application fee will be Rs.800.
- Candidate Fee Online Mode (Credit Card/Credit Card) Debit Card / Debit Card can be deposited through net banking) of any bank.
- The fee is non-refundable.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the online fee receipt
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Application Form
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline (pen-paper based) mode.
- Duration: The exam will be conducted for 2 hours.
- Question type: Multiple-choice questions.
- Question No. : A total of 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will have 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: No Negative Marking in the Exam
|Verbal ability & reading comprehension||40|
KMAT Karnataka Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the KMAT Karnataka exam will be uploaded on the KMAT Karnataka website.
- Further, the direct link to download the KMAT Karnataka exam will be provided to you here below.
KMAT Karnataka Answer Key 2022
- The KMAT Karnataka will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the KMAT Karnataka answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the KMAT Karnataka answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
KMAT Karnataka Result 2022
- KMAT Karnataka will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The KMAT Karnataka result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the KMAT Karnataka .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the KMAT Karnataka exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.