KKHSOU Admit Card 2021 | Check KKHSOU UG & PG Exam Date – The Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU) will release the admit card for all the odd sem examination on the official site very soon. Students who study in the university and comes under the course like UG (BA BCom BBA BCA etc) and PG (MA MSC MCom MBA etc) can download their admit card from official Website
- 1 KKHSOU Admit Card 2021 | Check KKHSOU UG & PG Exam Date
KKHSOU Admit Card 2021 | Check KKHSOU UG & PG Exam Date
|University Name||Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU)|
|Course Name||UG, PG, PG Diploma, Master Degree Courses|
|Name of Exam||Semester/ Annual Exams|
|Exam Date||From 24th April 2021|
|Hall Ticket Release Status||Available Now|
|Mode of Admit Card Declaration||Online|
Details Mentioned on the KKHSOU Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the candidate
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Centre Code & Name
- Time Duration
- Roll Number
- Signature of candidate
- Admit Card Time
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
Documents to Carried in KKHSOU Exam 2021
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- College of School ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
KKHSOU Improvement Exam Admit Card
The Examination Department also offers a provision for the candidates who failed in the main examination. For such students, the university offers a chance for Re-Exam or Backlog examination. However, in order to appear in the improvement exam, the students will have to fill a fresh application form. They also will have to pay the applicable examination fees for each backlog paper. After filling the application form, the students can download the KKHSOU Improvement Admit Card from the official website. The Re-Exam Admit Card contains the details of the candidates. It reflects the name of the papers in which a candidate is re-appearing. Therefore, it is pertinent for the candidates to download the hall ticket before appearing for the improvement exam.
Important Instructions Related to Admit Card of KKHSOU
There are some important instructions that are related to the KKHSOU admit card. The candidate must follow the important instructions. The instructions are:
- The admit card of KKHSOU exam contains many important details of the candidate. The candidate must not alter any details in the hall ticket.
- One has to bring the KKHSOU Hall Ticket to the test centre. Without the same, the authority will not allow any candidate to take the examination.
- The candidate must reach the examination hall an hour prior to the time of the exam.
- The authority will not allow any kind of electronic gadget inside the exam hall.
- The candidate must check all the details mentioned in the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, the aspirant must contact the examination authorities.
- The candidate must not tear or soil the hall ticket.
- The authority will not take any kind of request regarding the change in the exam centre.
How To Download KKHSOU Hall Ticket 2021
- Visit the official site @ kkhsou.in.
- On the home page, you can find the KKHSOU Admit Card 2021 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the login details and hit on Submit.
- Your Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University Admit Card 2021 will be displayed.
- Check the details on KKHSOU Hall Ticket 2021 and download it.
- Don’t forget to carry the KKHSOU Semester Exam Admit Card 2021 to the exam hall.
|To Download KKHSOU Hall Ticket 2021|