Kerala PSC High School Assistant Admit Card 2022 | Exam Date Out – Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has released a notification for Various Vacancies Of High School Assistant (HSA) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Kerala PSC High School Assistant Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Kerala PSC High School Assistant Exam Date 2022 is 22nd February 2022. Candidates can download the Kerala PSC High School Assistant exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) will release the Kerala PSC High School Assistant Admit Card is Released.
Kerala PSC High School Assistant Admit Card 2022 | Exam Date Out
|Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)
|High School Assistant (HSA)
|22nd February 2022
|Admit Card Release Status
Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- Exam will be conducted on OMR sheets.
- There will be 4 options available against each question.
- Out of 4 options, only 1 option will be correct.
- Total Number of Questions in this exam will be 100 questions.
- Maximum Marks for this exam will be 100 Marks.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each.
- Time allocated for this exam will be of 75 minutes.
- The medium of the test will be English.
- There was also a Negative Marking of 0.25 marks.
- The standard of the questions will be that suitable for candidates with Degree Qualification.
Details Mentioned on the Kerala PSC High School Assistant Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Kerala PSC High School Assistant Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download Kerala PSC High School Assistant Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) @ keralapsc.gov.in.
- The home page of the Kerala Public Service Commission will appear on the screen.
- On the page, you can see the One Time Registration Login link.
- Click on that link.
- Enter the details such as User ID, Password, Access Code.
- Click on the login button.
- Check the details available on it.
- Take two or more copies of the Kerala High School Assistant Hall Ticket 2022.
|To Download Kerala PSC High School Assistant Hall Ticket 2022