Kerala PSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2021 | Check Exam Date – The Kerala Public Service Commission has released a notification of Junior Members of IAS, IFS, and IPS Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Kerala PSC Departmental Test Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials .the Kerala PSC Departmental Exam 2021 will be conducted from 16th April 2021 .
Candidates can download the Kerala PSC Departmental Test exam admit card at the official website . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 Kerala PSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2021 | Check Exam Date
Kerala PSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2021 | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Members of IAS, IFS, and IPS|
|Name of the Exam||Departmental Test|
|Exam Date||16th April 2021 Onwards|
|Hall Ticket Status||Available Now|
|Mode of Admit Card Release||Online|
Details Mentioned on the Kerala PSC Departmental Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Kerala PSC Departmental Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Kerala PSC Departmental Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Kerala PSC Departmental Exam Hall Ticket 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official site of Kerala Public Service Commission @ keralapsc.gov.in.
- Then the Home Page is visible on the screen.
- On that Screen, Latest Announcements Section.
- In that, we suggest the aspirant’s search for the KPSC Departmental Exam 2021 Admit Card link.
- After finding the link, enter all the details carefully and submit them.
- Now, the Kerala PSC Exam Hall Ticket 2021 will be out.
- We recommend all the applicants download the Kerala PSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2021 and keep it for future purposes.
|To Download Kerala PSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Officials Website||Click Here|