KEA KRIDL Admit Card 2022 | Exam Date Postponed @ kridl.org – Karnataka Rural Infrastructure Development Limited (KRIDL) has released a notification for 76 Vacancies Of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, First Division Assistant, and Second Division Assistant Posts Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the KEA KRIDL Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the KEA KRIDL Exam Date 2022 is Postponed
Candidates can download the KEA KRIDL exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Karnataka Rural Infrastructure Development Limited (KRIDL) will release the KEA KRIDL Admit Card is To Be Released . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
KEA KRIDL Admit Card 2022 | Exam Date Postponed @ kridl.org
|Organization Name||Karnataka Rural Infrastructure Development Limited (KRIDL)|
|Recruitment By||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Number of Vacancies||76 Posts|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, First Division Assistant, and Second Division Assistant Posts|
|Hall Ticket 2022 Release Status||To Be Released|
|Exam Mode||OMR Based Exam|
Details Mentioned on the KEA KRIDL Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the KEA KRIDL Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For KEA KRIDL Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download KEA KRIDL Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka Rural Infrastructure Development Limited (KRIDL) @ cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- The home page of the official site will be displayed
- Search for the KEA KRIDL Hall Ticket 2022
- Once you find the link click it
- You will be asked to fill in the necessary details
- The admit card will be displayed
- Take a printout of KEA KRIDL Admit Card and carry it for the exam
|To Download KEA KRIDL Hall Ticket 2022||Admit Card|
|To Check KEA KRIDL Exam Schedule 2022||Exam Schedule|
|NaukriResult.Com Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|NaukriResult.Com Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|