KCET Answer Key 2021 | KCAT Exam Key | Objections @ kea.kar.nic.in -Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has Recently Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Assistant Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), Accounts Officer, Law Officer, Personnel Officer, Senior Industrial Engineer Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. All the Candidates who filled there Online Application form and gave the Exam on 28, 29, 30 August 2021 are now Waiting for the Exam Result. Soon the Official website of KCET will Provide the Result but Before Providing the result KCET will provide the Answer Key of Each Set so that the Candidates will be able to Check the Answer Key.
KCET Answer Key 2021 | KCAT Exam Key | Objections @ kea.kar.nic.in
|Organisation Name||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Exam name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)|
|Exam date||28, 29, 30 August 2021|
|Answer key mode||Online|
|Answer key date||10 September 2021|
|Result date||September 2021|
KCET Solved Key Sheet
- Candidates can download Answer Key for KCET from official site.
- Candidates will be able to collect the KCET answer keys from this page by clicking on the direct link.
- With the help of Answer key Candidates can predict the qualified status before the result declaration and they can start preparation for next selection process.
- The official board invite the objection against the answer keys.
- Every exam appeared candidates can challenge their answer key.
- If the candidates find any kinds of error then they can make the objection against Answer key.
- The objection will be accepted till the last dates of the submission of the objection.
- If there is any candidates who is not satisfied with the Answers provided in the Answer Key by the official department
- Candidates can fill the objection form to raise his/ her query against the Wrong Answers provided in the Answer key.
- The Time allocated to fill the objection form was of 7 Days from the Date of release of the Answer key on the official department
- Candidates must have to attach the Proof/ Source for the Given Wrong Answers in the Answer Key.
The candidates are advised to clearly mention the objection along with the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Advertisement number
- Category number
- Name of the post
- Date of the examination
- Shift of the exam (morning, noon and evening)
How To Download KCET Exam Key 2021 PDF
- Visit the official website @ www.kea.kar.nic.in
- The Home Page will be displayed.
- Scroll down the Home Page, there you will find ‘What’s New’ Section
- Once the Answer Key for KCET 2021 is released by the officials, you will find the respective KCET Answer Key 2021 link.
- By clicking on the link, the other page will be opened. Wherein, you can find the KCET Solution Key 2021
- Download the Answer Key and check the Answers.
|To Download KCET Exam Key 2021|