Karnataka Polytechnic Merit List 2023 Out | Diploma Merit List – Friends, if you have submitted the online form to take admission in Karnataka Polytechnic then now you want to know about Karnataka Polytechnic Admission Cut-off and Selection List. Then this web portal is best for you. In this article we will give you information about Karnataka Polytechnic Diploma Cut Off and Merit List like 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc. The first cut-off for admission in Karnataka Polytechnic Diploma will be released soon. After selection in the first cut-off you have to report to Karnataka Polytechnic and deposit the fee. If you do not submit the report and fee then your name will be removed from the first merit list.
Karnataka Polytechnic Merit List 2023 Out | Diploma Merit List
|Department of Collegiate and Technical Education, Government of Karnataka
|Merit List Release Status
|Mode of Merit List Declaration
Karnataka Diploma Admission Seat Reservation
|Kannada medium students
|Physically Disabled students
- The official authorities will call the candidates on the basis of their marks in SSLC or equivalent examination.
- Candidates need to choice lock and fill their seats among various colleges, according to their priority.
- The performance of the candidate in SSLC (Class 10) exam will be considered for offering admission into various polytechnic institutions in the state.
- A separate merit list will be maintained on the basis of which 50% seats will be provided to the candidate’s on the basis of marks in 10th board exam.
- The remaining 50% of seats are reserved for the various groups of society.
|% of Marks
Details mentioned in the Merit List
The details available below will be included in the Merit List are as:
- Serial Number
- Name of Candidate
- Register Number
- Candidate Category
- Roll No
- Date of Birth
Document Required for UG Admission 2023
- Matriculation Mark sheet
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- 12th Provisional Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Cast Certificate ( If Applicable)
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate from Board
- 5 Photograph
- 12th Board exam original admit card without lamination.
- If the candidate applies through a special category then such documents are also required.
How To Check Karnataka Polytechnic Merit List 2023
- Visit the official site @ dtek.karnataka.gov.in
- Then you will be landed on the Department of Collegiate and Technical Education, Government of Karnataka home page
- Under the Services and Schemes section, you will find the Diploma Admission Portal tab
- By clicking on the Diploma Admission Portal tab, you will be directed to another page
- Select the Merit Link link, give in your details in the fields sked
- Submit the details, and the Merit List will be displayed on the screen
- Finally, check your Merit List Status, and download a copy of it for later purposes