Karnataka High Court Typist Jobs Notification 2021 | Eligibility | Salary – High Court of Karnataka has released an online notification for recruitment to the 150 Vacancies of Typists Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Karnataka High Court Typist Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Karnataka High Court Typist Jobs Notification 2021 | Eligibility | Salary
|Organization Name||High Court of Karnataka|
|Total Vacancies||150 Posts|
|Notification Date||27th October 2021|
|Closing Date||27th November 2021|
|Selection Process||Typing Test and Viva Voce|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Link|
|Karnataka High Court Typist Jobs Notification||Official Notification|
To apply for the Karnataka High Court Typist Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Karnataka High Court Typist used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Minimum Qualification shall be a Degree in Science/ Arts/ Commerce/ Business Management/ Computer Applications of a Recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to General Category and Other Backward Categories and a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes.
- Should have passed Senior Grade Typewriting Examination in English and Kannada with knowledge of the operation of Computer
As on the last date of submission of the Online Application, the applicant must have attained the age of 18 years in respect of all categories and not attained the age of:
- 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of Other Backward Classes.
- 38 years in the case of a person belonging to Category II-A or II-B or Category III-A or III–B of Other Backward Classes; and
- 35 years in the case of a person belonging to General Merit.
- General Merit and Other Backward Classes (OBC) other than Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Category- I and Persons with benchmark disability (Physically Challenged): 350/- and SC / ST: 200.
- The Officials will conduct the Typing Test and Viva Voce as part of the selection procedure.
- The Selected Candidates will get Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100 (Level-4) with admissible allowances as per the High Court of Karnataka (Officers & Officials) Revised Pay Rules, 2018.
How To Apply For Karnataka High Court Typist Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official site @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- After moving onto the Home Page.
- Check the Advertisement in the Notification Section.
- Download the Advertisement NO: HCRB/TYP-10/2021.
- Read the information given in the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you meet up the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Cross-check the details given in the Application Form.
- And submit to the officials before the closing date.
Karnataka High Court Typist Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Karnataka High Court Typist exam will be uploaded on the Karnataka High Court Typist website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Karnataka High Court Typist exam will be provided to you here below.
Karnataka High Court Typist Answer Key 2021
- The Karnataka High Court Typist will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Karnataka High Court Typist answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Karnataka High Court Typist answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Karnataka High Court Typist Result 2021
- Karnataka High Court Typist will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Karnataka High Court Typist result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Karnataka High Court Typist .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Karnataka High Court Typist exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.