Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online – High Court of Karnataka has released an online notification for recruitment to the 56 Vacancies of Civil Judge Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Karnataka High Court Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
|Organization Name||High Court of Karnataka|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Total Vacancies||56 Posts|
|Closing Date||23rd May 2022|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Written Test, Mains Written Test, Viva Voce, Computer Test.|
|Karnataka High Court Jobs 2022 Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
|Category||Number of Posts|
|Category – I||14|
|Category – II (A)||8|
|Category – II (B)||6|
|Category – III (A)||1|
|Category – III (B)||2|
To apply for the Karnataka High Court Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Karnataka High Court used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Must be holder of a degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India and must have been enrolled as an Advocate.
- Must not have completed as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications, 43 years of age in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe and 40 years of age in the case of others.
- The Candidate belonging to General Merit and Category-II(A)/ II(B)/ III(A)/ III(B) shall remit fee of Rs.500/-.
- The candidate belonging to SC/ ST/ Category-I shall remit fee of Rs.250/-.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Computer Test
- The selected candidates will get monthly remuneration of Rs.27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770.
- For more details check the official notification.
How to Apply For Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 ?
- Go to the official website @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Civil Judge Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Karnataka High Court asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Karnataka High Court Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Karnataka High Court exam will be uploaded on the Karnataka High Court website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Karnataka High Court exam will be provided to you here below.
Karnataka High Court Answer Key 2022
- The Karnataka High Court will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Karnataka High Court answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Karnataka High Court answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Karnataka High Court Result 2022
- Karnataka High Court will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Karnataka High Court result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Karnataka High Court .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Karnataka High Court exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.