JSSC Recruitment 2022 | Recruitment for Jharkhand Municipal Service – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 921 Vacancies of Scientific Assistant Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in JSSC Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 JSSC Recruitment 2022 | Recruitment for Jharkhand Municipal Service
JSSC Recruitment 2022 | Recruitment for Jharkhand Municipal Service
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Post Names||Sanitary Supervisor, Revenue Inspector, Legal Assistant Sanitary and Food Inspector, Garden Superintendent, Veterinary Officer|
|Total Vacancies||921 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30 May 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||29 June 2022|
|Closing Date for Fee Payment (Online)||02 July 2022|
|Last Date for Upload of Photo & Signature||02 July 2022|
|Date for Errors Correction in Form||o6 to 10th July 2022|
|JSSC Jobs 2022 Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Link|
|Sanitary and Food Inspectorr||24|
To apply for the JSSC Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, JSSC used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Posts Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Sanitary and Food Inspectorr||
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 35 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)-
|For UR||35 Years|
|For OBC-1/OBC-2||37/38 Years|
|For SC/ST||40 Years|
The candidates have to pay the Application Fee
|Mode Of Payment||Online|
- Written Exam / CBT &
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Commission will take OMR based examination.
- Examinations questions will be objective type, for each correct answer 3 marks will be given and for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
As per rules
How To Apply For JSSC Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the Official Site @ jssc.nic.in
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Click on Notices.
- And then Other Notices.
- Download the JSSC Advertisement.
- Check the Advertisement Thoroughly.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancies, then fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Cross-check the details given in the Advertisement Carefully.
- And submit to the Officials before the closing date.
JSSC Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the JSSC exam will be uploaded on the JSSC website.
- Further, the direct link to download the JSSC exam will be provided to you here below.
JSSC Answer Key 2022
- The JSSC will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the JSSC answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the JSSC answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
JSSC Result 2022
- JSSC will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The JSSC result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the JSSC .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the JSSC exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.