JPSC Combined Civil Service Exam Result 2021 | Cut Off | Merit List- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has Recently Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Deputy Collector, Assistant Municipal Commissioner/ Executive Officer/ Special Officer, Jharkhand Education Services, Planning Officer/ District Planning Officer, Deputy Superintendent of Police, District Samadeshta, Assistant Planning OfficerPosts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. All the Candidates who filled there Online Application form and gave the Exam on 19th September 2021 are now Waiting for the Exam Result. Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Results from the Various Sources. Though, the Result is not declared yet, but soon it will release on the official website of JPSC Combined Civil Service . Candidates can download their Results or Merit List from the official website of JPSC Combined Civil Service
JPSC Combined Civil Service Exam Result 2021 | Cut Off | Merit List
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Civil Services Exam|
|Post Names||Deputy Collector, Assistant Municipal Commissioner/ Executive Officer/ Special Officer, Jharkhand Education Services, Planning Officer/ District Planning Officer, Deputy Superintendent of Police, District Samadeshta, Assistant Planning Officer|
|Total Vacancies||252 Posts|
|Exam Date||19th September 2021|
|Answer Key Release Date||Last week of September 2021 Tentative|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Prelims, Mains), Interview|
JPSC Combined Civil Service Cut off
JPSC Combined Civil Service Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare JPSC Combined Civil Service Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Will Declare JPSC Combined Civil Service Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide JPSC Combined Civil Service Cut-off Marks 2021.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
How To Download JPSC Combined Civil Service Result 2021?
- Visit the official site @ jpsc.gov.in
- By landing on the home page, search for the JPSC Combined Civil Service Exam Result 2021 link.
- If the link is present, then hit on that link.
- Now enter all the login credentials
- Next click on the submit button
- Then the JPSC Combined Civil Service Exam Result 2021 will be shown on the screen.
- Now Check the results.
- Lastly, download it or take a hard copy of it for further reference.
|To Download JPSC Civil Service Result 2021|
|JPSC Combined Civil Service Exam Answer Key 2021 | Objections|