JMC Fireman Driver Class 3 Admit Card 2021 | Check JMC Exam Date – Jamnagar Municipal Corporation has released a notification for 42 vacancies of Fireman Driver Class 3 Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the JMC Fireman Driver Class 3 Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the JMC Fireman Driver Class 3 Exam Date 2021 will be announced in July 2021 Tentative .
Candidates can download the JMC Fireman Driver Class 3 exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Jamnagar Municipal Corporation will release the JMC Fireman Driver Class 3 Admit Card in the July 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
JMC Fireman Driver Class 3 Admit Card 2021 | Check JMC Exam Date
|Organization Name||Jamnagar Municipal Corporation|
|Post Name||Fireman Driver Class 3|
|No. of Posts||42 Posts|
|Admit Card Date||July 2021 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||July 2021 (Expected)|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Details Mentioned on the JMC Fireman Driver Class 3 Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the JMC Fireman Driver Class 3 Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For JMC Fireman Driver Class 3 Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download JMC Fireman Driver Class 3 Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ mcjamnagar.com.
- By scrolling down the Home Page, you will find the What’s New section.
- If the officials release the JMC Fireman Driver Class 3 Hall Ticket 2021, you will find its related link in the What’s New section.
- Click on the respective link, fill in all your details in the given fields.
- Submit your details.
- Download the Admit Card for later references.
|To Download JMC Fireman Driver Class 3 Hall Ticket 2021|