JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date – The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released a notification for 70 vacancies of Prosecuting Officer Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore it is expected that the JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Exam Date will be commenced of 30th May 2021
Candidates can download the JKPSC Prosecuting Officer exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) will release the JKPSC Admit Card in the 2nd week of May 2021 Tentative. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website of university for updated news related to exam.
- 1 JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
- 1.0.1 Details Mentioned on the JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- 1.0.2 Documents Required for the JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Exam
- 1.0.3 Important Highlights For JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Exam Hall Ticket
- 1.0.4 How To Download JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- 1.0.5 Important Links
JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Post Name||Prosecuting Officer|
|No. Of Posts||70 Posts|
|Exam Date||30th May 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd week of May 2021 – Expected|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam , Mains Examination & Personality Test|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Details Mentioned on the JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Exam Hall Ticket 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official site @ jkpsc.nic.in
- Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) home page will be opened on the screen.
- Now, on the home page.
- You can find the “What’s New” section.
- In that section, search for the JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Admit Card 2021.
- Find the link.
- And next, click on the link.
- Immediately, the JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Admit Card 2021 will be downloaded.
- Take the hard copy of it for the exam.
|To Download JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Admit Card 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|